SAFe Program Consultant Certification (SPC)
Certification WebsiteLearn More
The first step toward becoming a certified SAFe professional is to attend the Implementing SAFe® course This is a requirement, because attending the course provides access to all the study materials and the exam. Note that attending the course does not guarantee passing the exam. A complete list of courses, including dates and locations, is on the Scaled Agile, Inc. training calendar.
Certification Cost is Included with Course Tuition
$895 Annual Renewal Fee
- Exam name: SAFe® 5 Program Consultant Exam
- Exam format: Multiple choice
- Exam delivery: Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access: Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe® course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score: 45 out of 60 (75%)
- Language: English
- Exam cost: First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy: Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.